Happy peaceful Sunday

I wish you a very happy and peaceful Sunday.




This is one of my favorite destinations on Sundays if I have a couple of hours to waste.


I hop on the bus and go straight to the Alhambra. The photo above just shows you a tiny part of the Alhambra.


I do so want to share with you this gem of Moorish architecture which also includes the Carlos V Renaissance palace. (photo 1 shows a detail of a bas-relief on the front of Carlos V palace).


Hopefully soon, I will write a more elaborate post about the Alhambra but just for now.....


let's enjoy the sight of its numerous fragrant flowers....



....and the murmur of its waterfalls...

Comments

You have tantalized us with these few photos....it looks like a wonderful place to spend a peaceful Sunday!
Unknown said…
Love the photos, Lala - and I love the Alhambra too, but I'm intrigued. How do you manage to get a ticket for the Alhambra on the spur of the moment?? Or do you go to queue and take pot luck that you will be able to get access?
paris parfait said…
Such complete and utter beauty. Thank you!

Popular Posts