Friday, May 9, 2014

Camping on the roof terrace





Soon, soon, we will be able to set up the little roof terrace.
In the mean time, it's just camping but it's fine by me.
Yesterday I made 4 orange & almond cakes for a friend's restaurant,
plus one for us....so today, I treated myself to a late lazy breakfast, with
orange juice and orange cake, on the roof terrace, under the sun...
 Yes, thank God it's friday !

Bientôt, bientôt, on pourra aménager la petite terrasse sur le toit.
En attendant, on fait du camping mais moi ça me va.
Hier, j'ai fait 4 gâteaux à l'orange et aux amandes pour le restaurant
d'une copine plus un pour nous...alors, ce matin je me suis offert un petit déj
paresseux et tardif sur la terrasse sur le toit, au soleil, avec jus d'orange et 
gâteau à l'orange. Dieu merci, c'est vendredi !

 
The recipe is here.

La recette est .


2 comments:

Sara said...

Lovely and leisurely - luxuriant too.

My Castle in Spain said...

Thank you Sara :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin