Andalusia : a beautiful Christmas market at Palacete de Cazulas




Last week end, I took part to a beautiful Christmas market
at Palacete de Cazulas, on the coast near Almuñecar.

The antiguo molino was all dressed up to welcome visitors
who entered through this charming little entrance
and I let you discover the beautiful things which awaited them inside.

Le week end dernier, j'ai participé à un beau marché de Noël
au Palacete de Cazulas, sur la côte près d'Almuñecar.

L'ancien moulin a revêtu ses beaux atours pour accueillir les visiteurs
qui entraient par cette porte joliment décorée
et je vous laisse découvrir les belles choses qui les attendaient à l'intérieur.




Also, the wonderful thing is that we only needed to bring our products.
Brenda, the organizer set up tables for us, all covered in white which made things really easy.

Aussi, ce qui était merveilleux est que Brenda l'organisatrice avait déjà préparé des
tables toutes de blanc vêtues et nous n'avions que nos affaires à transporter.



divine Christmas cakes and mysterious pink liqueur

des divins gâteaux de Noël et des mystérieuses liqueurs roses

 pretty pink garlands 

de jolies guirlandes roses

 an invitation to a lavish picnic

une belle invitation à un pique-nique chic





 delicate ceramic of my Japanese friend, Saika

la céramique délicate de mon amie japonaise, Saika

 colorful happy Hawaian shirts from my friend Gym's shop

des chemises hawaiennes toutes pimpantes de la boutique de mon amie Gym

exquisite little knickers in silk and cotton handmade by Stephanie 
and yes, I must confess this was my fave stall of all !

de ravissantes petites culottes en soie et coton fait main par Stéphanie 
et oui, j'avoue que c'était mon stand préféré !

 I fell in love with that little pink and black one 
and took it home with me

j'ai eu le coup de foudre pour celle-ci en rose et noir 
qui est maintenant dans mes  tiroirs

 Stephanie is also a very talented milliner and when I wasn't busy on my stall,
I tried on all the hats and fascinators she had.....
I'm a hat person so it's a big temptation for me !

Stephanie est aussi une modiste très douée et quand je n'étais pas occupée sur mon stand,
je passais mon temps à essayer  tous les chapeaux et 'fascinators' sur son stand...
J'ai une tête à chapeau et c'est une tentation terrible pour moi !



 LOVE this one !

J'ADORE celui-ci !

 and here is my jewelry

et voici mes bijoux

 and this is me on my stall, with my aprons and stationary. 
et me voici sur mon stand, avec mes tabliers et mes articles de papeterie.

and of course, I can't finish this post without showing you the magnificent grounds
of Palacete de Cazulas.
First, let's begin with the private chapel

et bien sûr, je ne peux pas terminer ce post sans vous montrer le 
magnifique Palacete de Cazulas.
D'abord, je vous présente la chapelle privée


 the terrace and its pergolas

la terrasse et ses pergolas

 the pool

la piscine

 a detail of a door

un détail de porte

on the last day, Brenda and Richard, our wonderful hosts invited us for tea
and drinks inside their home, in the living room. 

le dernier jour, Brenda et Richard, nos merveilleux hôtes nous ont invités
à prendre un verre dans le salon de leur maison.

It felt so cosy, I didn't want to leave....

It's the first time, that Brenda and Richard organized a market and it was a great success,
so I hope they will do another one next year.....
You can see more on Palacete de Cazulas here
It's available for rent for weddings or holidays.
All I can tell you is it's a fabulous place !

C'était si accueillant et confortable que je n'avais pas envie de partir....

C'est la première fois que Brenda et Richard organisaient un marché et c'était très réussi,
alors j'espère qu'ils en feront un autre l'année prochaine....
Vous pouvez en voir plus sur le Palacete de Cazulas, ici.
Il est disponible à la location pour des mariages ou les vacances.
Tout ce que je peux vous dire, c'est que c'est un endroit fabuleux !




ps : I was so busy with the market that I neglected my Advent calendar posts....
oops.....so I will have to catch up tomorrow !

ps : J'étais tellement occupée avec le marché que j'ai négligé
mes posts sur le Calendrier de l'Avent.... oops...
je me rattraperai demain !


Comments

Joyful said…
Even though I don't need anything (I even bought my Christmas presents last summer), this is the kind of market that can make me want to buy everything. Looks like fun!

Popular Posts