Stylish Spanish crisps

The Gourmet shop of El Corte Inglès in Granada is always filled with little temptations for me. I find this crisps packaging delightfully girly. Now I can match my crisps bag with my lilac handbag and necklace. That's what I call eating crisps in style....

San Nicasio
is a Spanish company specialized in snacks and established in the province of Cordoba. Its manager Rafael del Rosal won two consecutive gold medals in the Brussels World Selection of Quality in 2008 and 2009. Not only these crisps are made with Spanish non-transgenic potatoes but they are also fried in one of the best Andalusian olive oils (with the Priego de Cordoba's guarantee of origin and quality) and are salted with Himalayan pink salt. And last but not least, a slow frying method is used at a low temperature to prevent the formation of undesirable substances. Cool crisps, I tell you !
Have a wonderful week end !



Comments

Simonetta said…
que lindo, muito feminino!
que lindas todas as tuas postagens!
tambièn quiero un patio lleno de flores, acá en Rio...
lindo final de semana pra ti,
beijos
PK Studios said…
"Extra virgin", lavender, arabesques and pearls....and fur..... looks like a romantic novel cover! : )
Unknown said…
You are EVIL Lala! I just want to reach through my computer screen and tear open that bag! And I'm not eating carbs!!!!

Ciao Bella,

David
http://www.globalaroundtown.blogspot.com
SE'LAH... said…
Hi Lala!

Do enjoy your weekend.
I'm having chocolate covered cashews.
bliss.
Joyful said…
Ha, ha...a way to eat crisps in style and without guilt :-) Have a happy weekend.
vicki archer said…
Crisps never ever looked this good Lala...xv
Kitty Shepherd said…
Crisps never tasted this good!
Theresa Cheek said…
It's all in the details....love the fact that they use Himalayan pink salt.
Susana said…
Super cool crisps, Lala! Son muy caras?
Lia said…
You are very posh and stylish matching your crisps to you outfit.
It's really very clever of you.
Much love
Lia
xx
Vær våken said…
Wow...the most beautiful looking crisps I've ever seen! Have a great Saturday evening!

xo's Kristin
claudine said…
wow, very pretty packaging and most exotic flavouring using Himalayan pink salt. I wish my country has more interesting flavours! sighz..
Mélanie A. said…
ces chips paraissent si glamour, j'adore
Unknown said…
lovely an smart marketing on their part:)
christina said…
this sounds like heaven.
i love you, lala.
xo
Send some of those my way, will you!! Such exotic packaging...and I did not know there was such a thing as pink salt. I have recently noticed "patatas fritas" on the grocery shelves here prepared with virgin olive oil and sea salt. A big temptation for me!
Marie said…
Hi! I luv your blog which I discovered through Turquoise Diaries' blog. I'll be visiting Spain the first week of May for the first time and any insider tip you can share will be appreciated. Thanks, and I'll keep on reading your older posts.
-marie @ mariesmaison
Relyn Lawson said…
Yum, yum, oh yum! Wish I could share a package here with you.
Anonymous said…
Next time you succumb to these delightful crisps, please include a photo of the contents as well. I would love to see the pink salt:)

Popular Posts