My jewelry




At last, I'm happy to show you my jewelry !
well...some of it as I am making more models

Enfin, je suis contente de vous montrer mes bijoux !
du moins.....une petite partie car je continue à créer de nouveaux modèles











I didn't make any inspiration board for this collection
but can you tell, I'm deeply inspired by Mediterranean culture
and may be a bit of Morocco ?

Je ne me suis pas fait de panneau d'inspiration pour cette collection
mais je crois qu'on sent bien l'inspiration méditerranéenne et
peut-être aussi le Maroc, un peu, non ?



Comments

kshannoka said…
Very interesting combinations / textures. Keep creating!
Ingrid Mida said…
I love the lace necklace. It is stunning!
Pearl said…
So Unique I like them a lot!
aguja said…
Oh, so beautiful and creative. Fit for a princess!
Mélanie A. said…
Cela fait tres longtemps que je ne me suis pas arrêtée par chez toi ?
j'adore tes creations.Les croix sont superbes. Où vas tu les vendre ?
Bisous
Unknown said…
I am also happy to see your nice jewelry. Thanks share your nice jewelry.

Watch Faces
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing your awesome and fabulous jewelory for us.keep creating...

Popular Posts