Andalusia : come and meet me at the Christmas market in Nigüelas



My friends Roberta and Tinca are hosting a Christmas market this week end
in their beautiful café restaurant El Rincon 

on saturday 24th and sunday 25th
from 12am to 7pm, 
with artisans and artists from the Lecrin valley.

There will also be lots of good food, and fun assured
And of course, I will be there with my aprons, gifts and cupcakes
So if you're in the area, please come !

Mes copines Roberta et Tinca organisent un marché de Noël ce week end
dans leur charmant café restaurant El Rincon

samedi 24 et dimanche 25
de 12.00 à 19.00
avec des artisans et des artistes de la vallée de Lecrin

Il y a aura aussi plein de bonnes choses à manger, et bien sûr
je serai présente avec mes tabliers, des idées de cadeaux et mes cupcakes
Alors si vous êtes dans le coin, venez !



El Rincon - Alqueria de los Lentos
Camino de los Molinos
Nigüelas

Comments

I wish I could!!! It sounds lovely - even if I prefer my Christmas markets with snow and mulled wine ;-) Bon week-end et à la prochaine! Bisous xo

Popular Posts