Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello summer !





I found this adorable summer dress at my friend Gym's shop, Camel Stop last
tuesday.  Monchéri and I are going to Sevilla this week end and I can't wait
to wear it there where the sun is blazing hot....36°C / 96°F announced.

btw....the handbag and the tiles also come from Gym's shop...it's quite
an understatement to say that I love that shop !

J'ai trouvé cette robe d'été adorable dans la boutique de mon amie Gym,
Camel Stop, mardi dernier. Monchéri et moi allons passer le week end à Séville
et j'ai hâte de la porter dans la bonne chaleur sévillane....36°C annoncé.

Au fait,le sac et les carreaux de céramique viennent aussi de la boutique
de Gym....c'est peu dire que j'aime cette boutique !


Right now, my new addiction is : paraguayos peaches...to think that I had
to come over to Spain to discover them....

En ce moment, mon fruit préféré c'est les paraguayos...et dire qu'il a fallu
que je vienne en Espagne pour découvrir ce fruit....
Wishing you a most beautiful summer
and a huge thank you to my new followers

Je vous souhaite un très bel été
et un immense merci à mes nouveaux lecteurs




calle Carniceria 1
Chite, valle de Lecrin
summer opening hours :  
every tuesday : 11am - 2pm and 5pm - 8 pm

6 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Beautiful dress Lala , you would need a cardi to wear it here, it is not that warm :-( Love the necklace and the bag , how gorgeous.

Now those peaches are they flat ,, they look like it , I first saw them in Sicily or Italy ,, and they are white inside ,, in the Uk they are called either Flat or doughnut peaches,, :-)

Thank you for your lovely comment tooxox

fina guio said...

so adorable. and so you. have fun charming sevilla.

My Castle in Spain said...

Sending you warm sunshine from Andalucia Anne ! Really hope summer will come soon to England :-) xo


Hi Fina ! so lovely to see you here ! xo

Fashion art and other fancies said...

The dress is especially pretty - adore the cut and colours. Happy summer!

Blondie said...

I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Your blog always makes my day

My Castle in Spain said...

thank you Blondie! this is really sweet of you xo Lala

Blog Widget by LinkWithin