Instagram





I've just opened an Instagram account and I don't know whether this is good or bad
but I can feel this is going to be an addiction...The people behind it guessed
it right. After the blogs, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr what a great way to
post instant pics without writing a whole chapter. At the moment, I'm so
addicted I could post 2 to 3 pics a day but piano piano....just in case I'll get tired of it!
But I doubt it. Sometimes I feel tempted to post things on my Facebook page, which
 I find beautiful like the leaf of a fig tree, the golden light of the sunset in the orchards
and then I think...oh no...people will be bored...so this is what I like about
Instagram....being able to post little things and sweet nothings...
You can find me here!

Je viens juste d'ouvrir un compte Instagram et je ne sais pas si c'est bon ou mauvais
mais je sens que je vais être sérieusement accro...Les gens qui sont derrière cette appli
ont tout compris. Après les blogs, Twitter, Facebook et Tumblr, c'est vraiment un
outil fantastique pour publier des photos sans avoir à s'épancher. En ce moment, je suis 
tellement accro que je pourrais publier 2 à 3 photos par jour mais piano piano...
juste au cas où je me lasserai ! Mais j'en doute. Parfois, je suis tentée de publier sur ma page
Facebook des choses que je trouve belles comme la feuille d'un figuier, la lumière dorée du
soleil couchant dans les vergers et puis je me dis...oh non....les gens vont me trouver
barbante...donc, c'est ce que j'aime avec Instagram...pouvoir publier des petits riens et
des moments de douceur....Retrouvez moi ici !


Comments

Robert said…
At the moment, I'm so
addicted I could post 2 to 3 pics a day but piano piano.website

Popular Posts