Are you post-punk......

What's happening to me ? A glass of beer in one hand, dancing and gesticulating
when I am not giggling or taking pictures. That music is not my usual type
but it just got into me in 10 mn.

Where are we ?
In Youth's studio, last monday in the Lecrin valley
(see an earlier post here)

What for ?
a gig

Whom ?
Killing Joke

Who's that ?
mmm....an English post-punk or rather metal band
no wait... a proto-techno rock band formed in 1979 by
vocal leader Jaz Coleman and guitarist Geordie Walker.
Youth joined the group later on as a bassist



I think the singer is quite cute
(Youth is in the background)

He kept shouting "change key !"
need to be serious a little bit...after all,
these guys are on a world tour, starting
september 13rd in Tokyo, then
Madrid, Berlin, Paris, London,
New York and Chicago, in october

why ain't I a roadie ? sniff...



photos by your devoted blogging hostess

Comments

l'air du temps said…
sweet! this looks like loads of fun. i was just thinking the other day how i would love to find myself lost in a crowd in the middle of great music just dancing my 'butt' off. it's been a while, but never too late to get lost in great music!

bon weekend rocker girl!
Tess Kincaid said…
Fun! Heehee...I guess you could call me post punk...LOL!! ;)
Jojo said…
Not a post-punk but my daughter is a musician so through the years we have been some of the oldest listeners in the crowd. I think it keeps me young! What fun, enjoy!
somepinkflowers said…
well

i say
don't be a roadie
if you have to leave your
Monchéri.

:-)

{{ he looks too cute in that hat
to be left alone }}

i have ~roadie~
in my past---->
winding the cords
and setting down
at 3 AM
is not so fun.

but you
with your energy
may like it.

{{ my fav thing
was painting the logo
on the drum~head.
something
that would be
right up your alley }}
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts