Love birds in Granada


I couldn't resist to steal this photograph of this lovely couple
last sunday afternoon in Granada.
In the beautiful soft light of late afternoon
she was quite a vivid image of spring in her flowery dress.

Impossible de ne pas prendre ces deux amoureux en photo
dimanche après-midi à Grenade.
Dans la belle et douce lumière d'une fin d'après-midi
sa robe à fleurs annonce gaiement le printemps.

and....sorry no pics of Monchéri's birthday...
everything went superfast
and in the end, I ran out of time
and couldn't bake all I had planned
oh well....I blame it on the full moon !

et....désolée mais je n'ai pas de photos de l'anniversaire de Monchéri..
tout est allé très vite
et en fin de compte, je n'ai même pas eu le temps
de faire tous les gâteaux que j'avais programmés.
c'est sans doute à cause de la pleine lune !


pics : me, parque Federico Garcia Lorca, Granada

Comments

maría cecilia said…
Lala, un placer venir a visitarte!!!... esa foto tuya en tonos rojos está divina!!!
muchos cariños
Happy Spring lala and sounds like the party was a success. XO
Colleen said…
What beautiful pictures! I love the first one, you really captured a lovely moment there.
Oh they are adorable.
I am ready for Spring, too!
Alas it's going to snow tomorrow!
PK Studios said…
Cute couple.....but love love love the blossoms! Spring has sprung...yeah!!! : )
Beautiful photos, mon amie! Do not worry about not baking all that you planned for Monchéri's party, I am sure that it was fabulous. He would not want you to stress over his fête!

Bon weekend,
Genie

Popular Posts