The works......




Ouf....the roof terrace looks a like a mess with all these packs of cement. And I'm quite glad
because by tomorrow I'll finish all the painting and the flooring and wiring.
I'm joking of course ! I wish I could do all that though.
But still, I made some new collages for my etsy shop, yesterday. No macaroon alas, but
always a big fat iconic hamburger ! You can read more about my collages and my little project
on my other blog here. (sorry the pics are not terrific, I still don't know how
to make good pics with white paper).

Pouf...la terrasse sur le toit est un peu bordélique avec tous ces sacs de ciment. Mais je suis
contente parce que demain, j'attaque le sol, je finis la peinture et l'électricité.
Je plaisante bien sûr ! J'aimerais bien pouvoir le faire pourtant.
Mais quand même, je me suis attaquée à de nouveaux collages ce dimanche à mettre
sur ma boutique etsy. Pas de macaron hélas, toujours ce bon vieux hamburger iconique !
Vous pouvez lire plus sur mes collages et mon petit projet sur mon autre blog ici.
(désolée pour la qualité des photos qui n'est pas terrible, je ne suis pas très douée
pour photographier un fond blanc).


Have a great start of the week !


Find me also on my tumblr
and on
Papier mon amour



pics : me

Comments

Adorable collages! Especially the fat iconic hamburger, and the kitty cat! I love the use of patterned paper for the cut out designs against the white. Oh, and all those little vases on the shelves--really special.

Popular Posts