Aprons photoshoot




....and after countless hours....I come back with my aprons !

...et me revoilà avec mes tabliers !






As you can see I'm still enamored with the fully skirted apron. Honestly, I can't think of a better way to feel pretty baking or....eating the cake....But then, I also made straight ones....made with gorgeous prewashed linen.....they're simpler and very cool with their hand stitched words. Tell me, do you like my new aprons ? I hope you do and the good news is that after what seems an eternity, I finally reopened my etsy shop....and here they are !

Comme vous le voyez, j'aime toujours autant l'idée de la robe-tablier avec sa jupe froncée. Quoi de mieux pour se sentir jolie tout en pâtissant ou...en dégustant des gâteaux ! Bon, mais j'ai aussi fait des tabliers droits dans un beau lin prélavé.....ils sont plus simples et très sympas avec le petit message brodé main. Alors dites-moi, aimez-vous mes nouveaux tabliers ? J'espère qu'ils vous plaisent et la bonne nouvelle est qu'après une éternité, j'ai enfin réouvert ma boutique etsy.....et ils sont là !


pics : José de Haro for my castle in spain

Comments

Joyful said…
Yes, I like them. I really like the linen ones.
Gina said…
Dear Lala, I like your new straight apron. But I will always love my full skirted apron you made for me. Not only is it pretty but it is also beautifully made. Lots of success to you with your new design...they are special. ox, Gina
Unknown said…
LaLa I love them AND your styling is just gorgeous. Will look at them on Etsy. I like both I must say - though will probably go with the straight. F xx
maría cecilia said…
Lala, quiero que sepas que no me pierdo ninguno de tus posts... aunque no te escriba siempre te visito, y ahora quiero felicitarte por tus hermosos delantales y por la bella creadora!!! y también decirte cuánto disfruté tus clases de cocina.
un abrazo grande de tu admiradora chilena
Allie said…
These aprons are so pretty! Love the colors too. Your work is wonderful.
Thank you Penny ! xx :-)

Gina, I'm so glad you enjoy your pretty pinny and I would love to see you in it ! Thank you so much for supporting my work xo

Hi Francesca, thank you very much for your warm words...i'll forward to my boyfriend who helped me to do the set up..he'll be pleased ! xx

Maria Cecilia, que alegria de leerte !! y muchisimas gracias por tus palabras tan simpaticas y adorables..ojala podriamos hacer pasteles juntas un dia :-) yo tambien te mando un abrazo muy fuerte....

Al, thank you so much for your compliment...it means a lot to me ! :-)
No one looks cuter than you in an apron Lala! Love the sweet pea one...........a smoother line for my more mature hips. Much love XO
Mélanie A. said…
J'adore tes mises en scene
Ingrid Mida said…
They are delightful! Good luck with your Etsy shop.
Love them! What beautiful fabrics.
Cheers!
Ry

Popular Posts