The {good} reason which keeps me from blogging these days

Typical me....in my last post I told you I'd come with a post on a special lavender field,
here in the Lecrin valley and I come back with this....

C'est tout à fait moi....dans mon dernier post, je vous disais que je reviendrai avec un post sur un beau champ de lavande ici dans la vallée de Lecrin et je reviens avec ça....

This is a sneak peek on what I'm doing at the moment : accessories for my upcoming little fashion show here in the Lecrin valley during the first week of september....

It's a just a tiny sneak peek...because I must keep a bit of surprise too.....

C'est un aperçu de ce que je suis en train de faire en ce moment : des accessoires pour
mon petit défilé de mode ici dans la vallée de Lecrin durant la première semaine de septembre.....

C'est juste un tout petit aperçu...parce que bon, il faut aussi garder un peu de surprise...

Hope you're enjoying summer and yes, my next post will be definitely
about playing in a lavander field here in Andalucia....!

J'espère que vous passez un bel été et oui, mon prochain billet sera sur ce fameux champ de lavande en Andalousie !


pics : my castle in spain

Comments

Unknown said…
SO beautiful and so delicate. You are so clever LaLa. Again Brava! F xx
Pearl said…
Your jewlery is so different and beautiful, vey unique. I love this neclace and bracelet, so femminene.
I hope your man is better also.
Linda Sue said…
OH! Un peu de surprise! How clever and gorgeous your necklace is! So delicate looking, so exquisitely feminine. Yummy!

Popular Posts