Week end - sunday





It’s hard for me to get up but today is the last round of presidential elections in France and I hurry to catch the 11am bus which goes to Granada.

I stop at the little philatelic market which takes place every Sunday near the main post office and end up buying two short manuscript letters dating from 1856. Amazing how elegant writing and signatures could be at that time.

I passed by the man with the cane in front of Zara window (photo 1). He’s got a very elegant bearing and I quite like his old-fashioned manner. People in Granada usually dress up on Sunday.

I also like the girl in black (photo 2). I stopped her because of the red flowers.

Once I was done with my civic duty, I went to have lunch at the Botànico restaurant. I enjoyed eating on their sunny terrace (photo 3) and the food is good but it would be even nicer if the waiters would relax a little bit and smile.

On my way back home, I couldn’t help conforming to the typical Sunday tradition and went to buy cakes at Casa Ysla pastry shop (photo 4) where the waiters were overwhelmed...

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts