Your tag is overdue, madame....

Dear readers, my lovelies, I've been tagged some weeks ago by Dakota Bear and Delphine on six unimportant things which make me happy. I thought it was about time to make an effort and play along ! It's pathetic but I'm a lousy blogger when it comes to tags....So here we go:



Six unimportant things which make me happy :

1 - my little breakfast in the sun

2 - listening to the bird singing in the morning

3 - driving at night

4 - having a nap in the afternoon

5 - cooking with Monchéri



6 - my collages at home








Marc Aurel tagged me, may be one month ago or more (?) with the following questions:


-->
1. What is your current obsession?
I’ve got many ! right now, spending some time on the beach with Monchéri, working on a book project with him which will certainly take some years...planning a design project for next year

2.Which item of clothing do you wear often?
at the moment, a Scholl pair of sandals with mother of pearl sequins. Very comfortable and aesthetic

3.What's for dinner?
too early to say !

4.What are you listening to?
French radio FIP, featuring right now French singer Barbara

5.Say something to the one that tagged you.
Hi Marc, sorry for doing this meme so…late ! and hope you are well.

6.Favorite vacation spot?
that’s a tricky question. Please don’t hate me but sometimes, here I feel like being on holiday most of the time. I work at home, so I guess it makes life more pleasant. I used to go a lot to Ireland.

7. What I'm reading right now?
Ian Gibson’s last essay on Federico Garcia Lorca, Lorca y el mundo gay

8.
Four words to describe myself.
Enthusiastic, dreamy, romantic, impatient

9.Guilty pleasure
plural or singular ? well…dark chocolate in winter, ice cream in summer and ..loafing! but honestly…why should pleasure be guilty ?

10. First Spring thing?
exercising !

11. What do you look forward to?
cliché answer but : tomorrow…les lendemains qui chantent as we say in French, the singing tomorrows

12. Adding one question: What is your most prized possession?
a birthday gift from my parents, a beautiful leather bound 1810 edition of a French dictionary of mythology in 2 vol.

I'm not tagging anyone but please feel free to play along !

Comments

Interesting meme, as usual. I will definitely look into that Lorca book. Many thanks.

Greetings from London.
Unknown said…
Good Morning Lala,

Some of these "unimportant" things are really very important. The start of the day. The birds singing (at eventide too!). And for those who enjoy birdsong you must familiarize yourself with Messiaen's fascinating and beautiful works. You do lead a charmed life my dear.

Best,

David
http://www.globalaroundtown.blogspot.com
These little tags are surprisingly pleasant reads. Small snippets into the mind and life of another. Opportunities to realize shared details: this morning's walk I paid particular attention to birdsong.
Tess Kincaid said…
A glimpse into your pretty life is always a pleasure, Lala. :^)
Yoli said…
Oh Lala you dear soul! You are so interesting and charming. Like my fellow Cuban I will be looking into that book!
Lala, I hope you enjoy many happy guilty free days at the beach in your astetically pleasing sandals! You certainly have the charming gift of appreciating life. <3
ceecee said…
I always find it fun to read these memes about my favorite bloggers. Now dreamy, and romantic I can definitely see, but the impatient was a surprise. You truly love and enjoy life and you brighten the world for us all. Your parents gift to you is sensational!
Love to you-
Catherine
Swetha said…
your six unimportant things were amazing.. its seems that you are a gr8 nature lover..
Nenslens said…
Hello and thanks for stopping by. I have been following you blog for a while now and just love it! Your mini trips here and there remind me of the years we lived in Italy traveling the countryside from villa to cantina with fantastic food ,wine and scenery!
vicki archer said…
Love learning more about you Lala - it is the little things that we know about each other that count. xv
Delphine said…
Hiya! I am back, but stil not blogging yet-- I just had to visit your site it is the one I miss most of all!I can smell and taste Spain through you! Glad you finally did the tag ( haha) and thankyou for the link!
I have read down your last posts, I love your artist friend, she looks so serene and happy with the world, what great paintings too.
I probably will come back to blogging but not at present there is just too much work running this place in the summer. Take care and keep up the blogging!
christina said…
Oh this was fun! I am gleaming at the thought of that wonderful dictionary. I am in love with dictionaries.
xo
rochambeau said…
Adore you for your answers!
xox
C
Relyn Lawson said…
I love these tags because it lets us know you more.

Popular Posts