Camel Stop's tuesdays



My friend Gym is now opening her shop Camel Stop every tuesday
from 10am to 6pm.
She usually opens by appointment only but thought it would be
a good idea to have open doors one day in the week
with mint tea and delicious homemade cakes served on the roof terrace
under her Moroccan tent.

And I can tell you, yes it's a wonderful idea
I spent the entire day, yesterday
rummaging through her incredible shop
and hum...trying on all the clothes I could.
I came in my usual boring black jeans and flat ballerinas
and I left in a flowery and colorful Palm Beach style
outfit completed with white highs heels.
plus a stunning one shoulder dress,
plus three vintage 50s dresses.
I must show you all that one day.

Oh dear...girls will be girls !

Mon amie Gym ouvre maintenant sa boutique Camel Stop
tous les mardis de 10h à 18h.
D'habitude elle reçoit les clients sur rendez-vous mais
elle a pensé que ce serait une bonne idée d'avoir
une journée portes ouvertes dans la semaine,
avec thé à la menthe et des délicieux gâteaux fait maison servis
sur la terrasse sous la tente marocaine

Et je confirme...c'est une super idée
car j'ai passé toute la journée d'hier à fouiner
partout dans sa merveilleuse boutique et
hum...à essayer tous les vêtements qui me tombaient sous la main.
Je suis arrivée dans mon éternel jean noir et ballerines
et je suis repartie dans une tenue fleurie très Palm Beach
juchées sur des talons et dans mon cabas, une robe du soir
asymétrique très mimi et trois robes vintage années 50

Ah...c'est bon parfois la futilité !










pics : me


Camel Stop
calle Carniceria 1
Chite, valle de Lecrin
opened every tuesday from 10am to 6pm



Comments

Kitty Shepherd said…
I will be there next Tuesday with my shopping bag, it has been too long since I was in the Lecrin Valley.
that's great Kitty! see you there ! xo
Such a great idea to open the doors once a week .. lots of people cannot always have appointments .. someone could just be walking past on a Tuesday !!
Oh, I wish that I could join you and Kitty there (tell Kitty to bring one of her pots!) Your photos are divine and I wish her much success... can't wait to see the little treasures you bought!

Bises,
Genie
Unknown said…
OMG! Total treasure trove! She is amazing - love her homes and her style/vibe. And you too! Hope yo are having a divine spring!
Elisa said…
If only I lived near you. I would go shopping with you on Tuesdays and have a cup of tea of course.
That shop looks so fantastic - full of treasures! Just wondering: are you alright where you are? I've just heard of an earthquake in south-eastern Spain...xo
ceecee said…
I would love some mint tea and one of those little cakes you were selling recently. And some pointy toed shoes. Good shopping job, Lala!
Catherine xx
Lala ~
What an incredible shop! You must share your pretty finds with us...
Bisous,
Melissa
What a charming shop...I love it. Yes, do show us your finds.

I just heard about the earthquakes....is all well for you there?
Unknown said…
hi there,

beautiful!

i'll be stopping by next time we're out there. it has been a few years since we visited Spain, but it's time! (my ancestors are Spanish).
Agus said…
Me encanta este tipo de tiendas!!!
Vær våken said…
How many exciting things!!! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend, Lala :)

xx Kristin
Joyful said…
Wow! You really had a good shopping spree.

Popular Posts