Antlers finished and a little hello from me.....

My lovelies, I'll spare you the usual cliché "where is time going?"
but truth is, time escapes me totally these days.....

Mes chéris, je vous épargne la sempiternelle complainte du temps qui passe
trop vite mais c'est bien ma réalité du moment.....



The Christmas bazaar at Finca del Castillo Arabe last sunday went well. Unfortunately I was much too busy to take photos which is a shame really. I sold a few aprons, which was great and had the best compliment for our chocolate and candied orange cake. We had it for tasting and it sold out very quickly. Ok, I must confess, the recipe is from Pierre Hermé. When my little show at home this coming sunday is over, I must share it with you because honestly it's a wonderful cake for the holiday.
But just for now, I wanted to pop in and say hello and thank you for your sweet comments on the blog and facebook which always make me smile and uplift me.
Wish me luck for sunday and see you soon, my lovelies....

Le marché de Noël à la Finca del Castillo Arabe dimanche dernier s'est bien passé. Malheureusement, j'étais trop occupée pour prendre des photos ce qui est vraiment dommage. Je suis contente car j'ai vendu quelques tabliers et le gâteau au chocolat et aux oranges confites a été un succès total. Nous l'avions présenté en dégustation et tout s'est vendu très vite. Ok, je dois avouer que la recette est de Pierre Hermé. Dès que mon petit show à la maison ce dimanche est terminé, je dois la partager avec vous parce que vraiment c'est un merveilleux dessert pour Noël.
Mais pour le moment, je voulais juste vous faire un petit coucou et vous remercier pour vos commentaires adorables sur le blog et facebook qui me font toujours sourire et me redonnent de l'énergie.
Souhaitez-moi bonne chance pour dimanche et à bientôt, mes chéris....


pics : me

Comments

K said…
Chocolate and candied orange cake sounds yummy!
Gina said…
Dear Lala, I know that your aprons would sell well. I love mine. I only use it on Hohen Feiertagen because it is too pretty to wear for everyday. Looking forward to your cake recipe. And good luck on your next sale. Gina
studioJudith said…
Soooo happy to hear the bazaar went well . . .
and those antlers are beyond divine !!

judith
Unknown said…
Looking forward to that recipe Lala and remember to breathe!
Francesca x
ceecee said…
Love the antlers! Good luck with your next sale, Lala. You're such a busy little bee......
Catherine xx
vicki archer said…
Good luck on Sunday Lala.... it will be fabulous... xv
Ingrid Mida said…
The antlers are divine!!!
Don said…
Good luck with your exhibition. It sounds like fun.
Theresa Cheek said…
Oh goody....I am late to see this post which means it is closer to the time to see the recipe for the cake! I do love this time of year with all the markets to shop from.

Popular Posts