Baking frenzy in my kitchen in Andalusia





....today and tomorrow my hands are busy baking....

.....aujourd'hui et demain, mes petites mains seront occupées à faire de la pâtisserie.....

....baking for a charity lunch which will take place here in the Lecrin valley on saturday...for a very good cause...to raise money for an orphanage in Morocco....

it's terribly hot in my kitchen so now and then I have to stop and have a glass of water ...I'm making +100 heart shaped lemon sablés and orange and almond cake for 100 persons....still have lots to do but you know me...I love baking !

I will be back on monday to show you photos of the lunch and wish you a wonderful week end...although it's only thursday but I've got to go be in the kitchen for a while.....

See you soon and a big thank you and welcome to my new followers !

.....je fais des gâteaux pour un déjeuner caritatif qui aura lieu ici dans la vallée de Lecrin, ce samedi....et c'est pour une très bonne cause....collecter de l'argent pour un orphelinat au Maroc.....

il fait terriblement chaud dans ma cuisine et je m'arrête souvent pour boire de l'eau...je fais un peu plus de 100 sablés au citron en forme de coeur et des gâteaux à l'orange et aux amandes pour 100 personnes.....il me reste encore pas mal à faire mais vous me connaissez...la pâtisserie j'adore ça !

je reviendrai lundi pour vous montrer des photos du déjeuner et vous souhaite un très bon week end.....même si on n'est que jeudi mais je dois retourner dans ma cuisine....

À bientôt et un grand merci et bienvenue aux nouveaux abonnés sur ce blog !


Comments

Milena said…
Ánimo Lala, lo que haces es maravilloso, y a pesar del calor, no puede más que aportar satisfacciones.
Espero que recolectéis suficiente para cubrir todas las necesidades del orfanato.
Muchos besos y feliz fin de semana!
Have fun! We have about 5 big baking days a year at our house for various events and holidays so I know how busy you busy be! Hope everything turns out great!
Unknown said…
Je vous admire par cette chaleur.
aguja said…
Hope you have a great time ... the food will be just perfect! Looking forward to the photos.

Popular Posts