Carte blanche

I like when someone orders me special cards giving me carte blanche....

For this little series of thank you cards, my client just told me : anything with
a cutout, a bit of golden thread...something white and simple....

so I made those :

J'aime bien quand quelq'un me commande des cartes spéciales en me
donnant carte blanche....

Pour cette petite série de cartes de remerciement, mon client m'a dit :
j'aime bien les découpes, un peu de fil doré...quelque chose de blanc et dépouillé...

alors voici ce que j'ai fait :



In fact, I think I'll also make some for myself...but then, I don't really use
thank you cards....it's not usual in France and even more less here in Spain.....
dommage !

I so adore the American way of sending cards for any event. Honestly, I think
it's soooo civilized.

Do you use them ?

En fait, je crois bien que je vais reprendre ce même modèle pour moi-même,
même si c'est triste à dire, mais je n'en utilise pas ...voire pas du tout...en France,
ce n'est pas trop courant et ici en Espagne encore moins...dommage !

Vraiment, j'adore cette mode américaine d'envoyer des cartes pour n'importe quel
évènement. Sincèrement je pense que c'est très très civilisé.

Vous en utilisez, vous ?




Talking about thank you cards, I adore the ones the fabulous Garance created for herself. Check it here....It actually inspires me to use this model above and have
an image printed inside with some of my creations.

What do you think ? But then of course, I will definitely have to use them !

À propos de cartes de remerciement, j'adore celles que la fabuleuse Garance s'est fait faire.Vous pouvez les voir ici....Ça m'a aussi inspiré pour utiliser le modèle ci-dessus
et faire imprimer une de mes créations à l'intérieur.

Qu'en pensez-vous ? Et puis évidemment, après il s'agit de vraiment les utiliser !





paper note*

I buy all my paper from ArjoWiggins via Antalis here in Spain
(they have an amazing range of absolutely beautiful recycled papers)

J'achète tous mes papiers chez ArjoWiggins via Antalis ici en Espagne
(ils ont une gamme de papiers reyclés absolument magnifique)


Comments

Gina said…
Dear Lala, These Thank You notes are beautiful as are all of your creations.
I would love to see more of your new jewelery collection. The necklace in your recent post is very special. Will you list it in your Etssy shop?
Jojo said…
These cards are lovely. There is still something so nice about getting a letter or card that someone has taken time to write. It's a gift.
Ingrid Mida said…
Dear Lala,
Your cards are so pretty. I did not know that it was not common to send cards in France or Spain. I love to send cards, and it is a joy to receive one.
I hope your trip was fun and I look forward to seeing the photos.
Adriana Morales said…
I love the cards they are so adorb. Follow me back if you like http://moradris.blogspot.com/2012/07/11-questions-vlog-2.html
xo

Popular Posts