Wishing you a peaceful week.....

Hello my lovelies, I am busy this week...too busy to blog really
so I want to wish you a good, peaceful week....

This lovely buddha is at my friends Dao and Clive's house where I will have my little
fashion show at the end of the month...isn't it cute ? and oh look ....

she also made an elephant next to it....! ins't it fabulous ?

Bonjour, mes chéris, je suis trop occupée cette semaine pour bloguer
alors je veux vous souhaiter une semaine sereine et excellente....

Ce mignon buddha se trouve dans la maison de mes amis Dao et Clive
où je ferai mon petit défilé à la fin du mois....il est mignon, non ?

et..oh regardez cet éléphant à côté...oui, c'est aussi Dao qui l'a fait !


Dao is Thai and wanted to recreate a bit of her homeland here in Spain.

Can you see the small white elephants on the alleyway which leads to the entrance ?
Dao made those herself too with plaster.

Dao est thaïlandaise et voulait recréer un peu de son pays ici chez elle en Espagne.

Vous voyez les petits éléphants blancs sur le muret à l'entrée ?
Dao les a faits elle-même avec du plâtre. Incroyable, non ?

The runway will be in the big patio in front of the house.

I'm so grateful to my friends for letting me use graciously their beautiful premises
and of course, I can't wait to share the event with you !

On utilisera le grand patio en face de la maison
pour le défilé

Je suis si reconnaissante à mes amis qui me laissent gracieusement utiliser
leur magnifique propriété
et bien sûr, j'ai hâte de partager l'évènement avec vous !




Until now, I wish you a wonderful week and I'll come back soon
Muchos besitos....

Mais en attendant, je vous souhaite une semaine merveilleuse
et je vous dis à bientôt
Muchos besitos....



psst: you can also follow me on facebook
and I see i'm just 1 follower away from 650 on the blog
so welcome to the 650th !

Comments

Pearl said…
Nice budda and elephant, love the driveway. Hope your week is fruitful and peaceful. Hugs, Pearl

Popular Posts