Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Andalusia : snippets of a colored life


Do you think of days in terms of color ? Sometimes, I do...and lately, I paid attention to all the
red details I come across...among other things.

Granadas, prunes (which are delicious in a clafoutis),
tomatoes tartlets...my favorite food this summer

On saturday, I made a patchwork bag with beautiful French linens
with touches of red too

On sunday, I escaped to the beach to write down some notes and ideas
and discovered that the sound of the sea helps me to work more efficiently

On monday, I skipped exercising and remembered this quote by Oscar Wilde
« I often take exercise. Why only yesterday I had breakfast in bed. »

Today, I said goobye to a dear friend who is going back to Australia
oh...it's so hard to part with friends....
honestly I've got the feeling a part of me is deserting me

And then life goes on
and.... tomorrow we're having the first rehearsal for my fashion show !

I'm so excited about it
and can't wait to tell you more

The only thing I can tell you right now
is that it's lot of fun and...work...

Happy week  to you !

ps : thanks to blogging friend Gina, I could make this collage 
via picmonkey....love it...


8 comments:

Theresa Cheek said...

LOL! GIna taught me about picmonkey too! Your collage is beautiful.

Francesca Muir said...

Wow what a magnificent collage - Love the colours. You have been busy! Good luck with your rehearsals - looking forward to hearing and seeing more. Have a lovely day F xx

Milena - en danza said...

Suerte mañana, que tengas un colorido día :)

dorteinmalaga said...

love your touches of red ... good luck with the show.
picmonkey looks very cool.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ah, such a painterly collage and how talented is your lovely blogfriend, too;-) xx

Gina said...

Dear Lala, While I was off to
Paris you taught yourself how to make beautiful collages with PicMonkey. And a pretty one it is.
Wish I could come to your fashion show. ox, gina

What About The Girl? said...

Simply beautiful!

Barbara said...

love this collage. To escape to the beach at this part of the year sounds just lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin