Andalusia: a fun photoshoot at home

 Last week, I asked my lovely twin models, Antonia and Anna if they would model for me,
for my Etsy shop. They are so sweet they said yes, but that day it was much too sunny
so instead, we had a nice lunch after making just a couple of pictures.

La semaine dernière, j'ai demandé à mes adorables mannequins jumelles Antonia et Anna
si elles voulaient bien poser pour moi, pour ma boutique Etsy. Et parce qu'elles sont 
adorables, elles ont dit oui mais ce jour-là, il y avait trop de soleil. Et à la place, 
nous avons fait un bon déjeuner après avoir fait quelques photos seulement.

 and they came back today...It's not because they're wearing my aprons but
I think they look so adorable in them !

Elles sont  revenues aujourd'hui....Ce n'est pas parce qu'elles portent mes tabliers
en particulier, mais je les trouve vraiment adorables avec !

More pics about the aprons soon and oh yes, I will definitely reopen my Etsy shop
in the next week.

Plus de photos sur les tabliers  bientôt et oh oui, je rouvre ma boutique Etsy 
la semaine prochaine.


Happy weekend to you
Beau weekend à vous


Comments

Unknown said…
Very lovely Lala!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Theresa Cheek said…
wonderful shots with the natural sunlight. Your aprons are beautiful!
Unknown said…
Brava Lala - just gorgeous. Fx
Such lovely pics. Well done Lala!xx
Your pretty aprons are well displayed by these pretty twins! I love all the soft colors in these photos too.

I hope all is well with you Lala; we see news of unrest in Spain all the time here. But I know you are not in the big cities. Wishing you a lovely week to come.
helen tilston said…
Beautiful models and the aprons are also beautiful
Helenxx
Zelda said…
this is so cute !!!!

Popular Posts