My beloved Andalusia and pics of my little fashion show


 





 My dear readers, I know.....it's been such a long time...too long since my last post....
I've been swamped with my bread and butter job, translating and found it hard to be
one third translater, one third designer, one third baker and the occasional blogger
at the same time....

And thanks to my friend Sophie, at last I can show you pics of my little fashion show
presenting aprons and necklaces, here in the Lecrin valley, south of Granada.

There's a little story in it which will be clearer to you when  you see the video....
of course, Monchéri had to be part of it as Mr Postman...and as you can see
it all ended as it does herevery often, with guitars, singing and flamenco....
How I love Andalucia !


Mes chers lecteurs, je sais.....ça fait longtemps...trop longtemps depuis mon dernier  billet...
J'étais débordée avec mon job alimentaire, la traduction et c'était trop dur de me diviser
entre la traduction, les tabliers, les gâteaux et le blog en même temps....

Grâce à ma copine Sophie, je peux enfin vous montrer des photos de mon petit défilé
de tabliers et de colliers ici dans la vallée de Lecrin au sud de Grenade.

Il y a une petite histoire qui vous paraîtra plus évidente en voyant la vidéo...
bien sûr Monchéri participait en qualité de Mr Postman.....et comme vous le voyez
tout s'est terminé comme très souvent ici, au son d'une guitare, en chantant du flamenco....
Comme j'aime l'Andalousie !


pics : Sophie Cross













Comments

Joyful said…
Lovely fashion show. You do so much with the time you have. I don't know how you fit it all in, esp. the sewing. I can't wait to see the video. Have a lovely week. xx
Unknown said…
Oh how gorgeous Lala - you are SO clever - this is just glorious - perfect setting for your creations. Have a lovely week. F x
@ Penny Thank you so much...well, as you know i don't have kids and i like to keep busy...so there you go ! Wishing yu a great week too xo

@ Francesca This is such a sweet thing to say...thank you ! and yes i couldn't dream of a better setting...
LuaBleu said…
Just followed your blog from another link & love that you sew & bake too! That is a lost art in Canada! Love how you photograph your creations too....creative!

Popular Posts