Back from Holland





I've just come back today from Holland where I gave my Chocolatissimo
pastry course last week end in the very sweet little town of Zaltbommel,
one hour by train from Amsterdam. 

It has been a very intense week end, and I can't wait to show you more
tomorrow but right now, I need some rest....

The only thing I could tell you is that visiting Holland for the first time
was a great discovery for me....I quite had an aesthetic shock...
I loooove Zaltbommel and Amsterdam !


Je suis rentrée de Hollande aujourd'hui, où j'ai donné mon cours de
pâtisserie Chocolatissimo dans la charmante petite ville de Zaltbommel, 
à une heure en train d'Amsterdam.

Ce fut un week end très intense et j'ai hâte de vous en dire plus
demain mais pour le moment j'ai besoin de me reposer....

La seule chose que je puisse vous dire, est que cette première visite
en Hollande m'a donné un choc esthétique....
J'adoooore Zaltbommel et Amsterdam !

Comments

Joyful said…
I love the photo of you by your bike all dressed up for the cold weather. I'm glad you liked Amsterdam. I think it is a picturesque city.

Popular Posts