Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Feliz Navidad !





Merry Christmas to you !

All I wish you is Peace and Love
because really what could be more important....

As for me, I've been too busy lately to give a festive look
to my Andalusian home but yes I'm dreaming of something...pink !

And I guess, this is the colour in which I want to say hello
to 2014....

Lots of love to you 
Lala


Joyeux Noël !
Je vous souhaite de la Paix et de l'Amour
parce que franchement c'est tout ce qui importe....

Quant à moi, j'étais trop occupée ces derniers temps pour
décorer ma maison en Andalousie mais oui, je rêve d'un décor tout rose !

En tout cas, c'est la couleur que je choisirai pour accueillir 2014....

Bisoux
Lala


pic :  décor by Tricia Guild via
 



3 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Lala , it looks fabulous , don't worry about it being Christmassy , I love it. xo

Sara said...

Feliz Navidad, Lala! And best wishes to you and yours for the New Year. I love the color you have chosen to greet 2014, especially paired as it is with that brilliant green.

Relyn Lawson said...

Hello, dear friend.
I have a few wishes for you.
May 2014 bring you much joy.
May we all have peace in our homes,
laughter by our firesides,
time spent with family,
and contentment in our hearts.
Be well, my friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin