Fashion High Tea in the Müller gardens #1




 It's only today that I'm starting to regain my strength after what has been
a crazy/stressing/rockandroll week end...My intention was to write
a long post about the development of the Fashion High Tea but as we are
still doing it next week end, I will leave it for then. I'm sure you will be
interested in the organization of such an event....(and when I say organization,
I also mean all the drawbacks and the let down)...me, I've learned a lot...
For a moment, I thought, am I crazy or what, to organize a high tea AND a
fashion show...but it worked ! and most important, people were happy,
so crazy or not, I'm carrying on with the show.
The show must go on, could well be my motto...

Just for now, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Once again, the gorgeous romantic Müller gardens proved to be
the ideal place for such an event. Perfectly idyllic !

C'est seulement aujourd'hui que je reprends des forces après un week end
de folie et de stress complètement rock and roll...J'avais l'intention d'écrire
un long post sur la genèse du Fashion High Tea et puis comme on remet ça le
week end prochain, ça attendra la semaine prochaine. Je suis sûre que cela
vous intéresse de savoir comment j'organise cet évènement...(et quand je parle
d'organisation, je veux aussi dire toutes les emmerdes)....moi, en tout cas j'ai
beaucoup appris. Pendant une minute, je me suis dit, mais je suis complètement
folle d'organiser un "high tea" ET un défilé...mais le pire c'est que ça marche!
Et le plus important, les gens étaient ravis, alors folle ou pas, je continue...
comme on dit, the show must go on...ma devise du moment....

Alors, pour l'instant, je laisse les photos parler d'elles-mêmes.
Encore une fois, les merveilleux et romantiques jardins Müller étaient
l'endroit idéal pour créer un pareil évènement. Parfaitement idyllique !









Last week end, we had a show of fascinators designed by Cala,
a local milliner who lives in my village. She actually has a beauty shop
and started to make fascinators when the crisis struck in Spain.
She calls it her night hobby. Not only her creations are amazing but she's also
the loveliest person and she's much too modest.

Next week end, we're having an African inspired fashion show,
featuring a new brand The African Touch.
So exciting....Are you in the area ? Contact me via Facebook
if you are and want to attend.

Tonight, I'm off to a lovely place al fresco, to listen to some music
and drink some mojitos...that's my reward after a long hard working week end...

Le week end dernier, Cala une modiste locale qui habite mon village 
a présenté ses créations. En fait elle tient une boutique de produits de
beauté et avec l'arrivée de la crise, s'est mise à créer des bibis,
le soir après la boutique. Non seulement, ses créations sont un pur
ravissement, mais en plus c'est une personne adorable et bien trop modeste.

Le week end prochain, destination l'Afrique avec un défilé
d'accessoires de mode africaniste, présentés par une nouvelle marque,
Ça promet d'être très chouette....Serez-vous dans les parages ?
Contactez moi via ma page Facebook si vous souhaitez assister.

Ce soir, je vais aller écouter de la musique dans un endroit
al fresco et boire des mojitos....pouf, je crois que l'ai bien mérité 
après ce long week end de boulot....



Comments

Hi Lala, this is just getting more exciting as the months go on. Wow this must top the lot. I don't mind little writing , with lots of photos, I know you must be so busy , fabulous. xox
Terra said…
I think after all that work you were right to treat yourself. The setting and the fascinators plus the tea all look charming.
Loree said…
I love the fascinators. Looking forward to the photos of the African fashion show.
Hello Anne, you said it..that tops the lot! and I can't wait for my upcoming holiday ! Lx

Thank you Terra...yes i didn't mind a bit of margarita after all that :-)

Thank you Loree...Actually me too !

Popular Posts