From one south to another




Tomorrow morning, I'm going to Nice.
It's a funny thing to leave one south for another one.
Andalusia is where my home is and Provence is where I was born.
I love them both equally. Andalusia is rough and authentic, Provence is chic
and polished.

I wish you all a wonderful month of August....
Surely, I will be more talkative on my Facebook page
than on the blog so come and say hello over there !

Demain matin, je vais à Nice.
C'est drôle de quitter un sud pour un autre.
L'Andalousie est là où j'ai ma maison et la Provence c'est là où je suis née.
Je les aime pareillement. L'Andalousie est rude et authentique.
La Provence est chic et raffinée.

Je vous souhaite un superbe mois d'août....
Vous me trouverez sûrement plus active sur ma page Facebook
que sur le blog...passez donc y faire un coucou !

Comments

Have a fab holiday. I'm going to France soon. First time! :-) Been reading in French lately. "Heureux, les Heureux". Marvellous.

Greetings from London.
Loree said…
Both are beautiful parts of the world and I hope to visit both places some day.
Nadezda said…
Bon séjour à Nissa la Bella :)

Popular Posts