Christmas Pop Up Shop




 At the back of our house, there is a little shop which we never use
and I thought, it was about time, we do something with it. I planned it
well in advance and then things and life in general got in the way; and now that
it's officially December and yes Christmas is indeed coming, I finally made up my mind
to open this little shop temporary for Christmas. It's quite fun actually. Monchéri has 
been painting it. I will display my aprons and handmade creations by local artisans
and lots of sweet gifts.
For the occasion, we will also transform the living room in a cosy tea room.
So I am indeed busy..... 

Au dos de la maison, il y a une petite boutique que nous n'utilisons jamais
et j'ai pensé qu'il était temps d'en faire quelque chose. J'avais tout planifié
à l'avance et puis les jours sont passés; et maintenant que nous sommes officiellement
en décembre et que Noël approche, je me suis finalement décidée à ouvrir cette petite
boutique éphèmère pour Noël. C'est assez amusant en fait. Monchéri l'a repeinte. 
J'y mettrai mes tabliers et des créations réalisées par des artisans locaux et pleins
de petits cadeaux gourmands.
Pour l'occasion, le salon sera transformé en salon de thé cosy.
Oui...je crois bien que j'ai du pain sur la planche...
If you are in the area, come and say hello!

Si vous êtes dans la région, venez nous voir !

Comments

Joyful said…
Hello Lala, sorry I cannot join in your pop up store. I would love to sit and have tea in your living room ;-). All the best with your store and all the best for a wonderful Christmas season. xx
Thank you Penny ! Hopefully one day, you'll make it to our little corner :-)
All my best wishes too for this holiday Lala xo

Popular Posts