EVENTS BY LALA AND REVIEWS


 It seems that everything I love doing takes me back to my childhood when I was playing with my mother's cups and saucers. And here I am today planning tea parties and themed dinners.

What I like most is that people who have never met before sit around a long table 
and end up laughing, eating and drinking together. This is perhaps what I enjoy most,
sharing my vision of beauty to others and giving joy. And I'm proud to call this a job.

****
Parece que todo lo que me gusta hacer me lleva a mi infancia cuando jugaba con
las tazas y los platos de mi madre. Y hoy organizo meriendas al estilo ingles y cenas temáticas.

Lo que mas me gusta es juntar a personas que no se conocen de nada alrededor de una mesa y verlas riéndose, bebiendo y comiendo juntas. Talvez eso es lo que mas me gusta, compartir mi visión de la belleza y dar alegría. Y estoy orgullosa de poder dedicarme a ello.


Here are pics of some past events
Aquí hay unas fotos de algunos eventos pasados

Bucolic dinner with poetry reciting and flamenco guitar
Cena bucólica con poesía y guitarra flamenca
Oriental teatime in the oriental tearoom at home
Merienda oriental en el salón oriental en casa
Pop Up tea room at home
Salón de té efímero en casa
Catering
Teatime performance at my collages exhibition 
Performance Teatime para mi exposición de collages

Picnic teatime
Merienda picnic al estilo ingles
Blue picnic in front of a lake
Picnic azul frente a un lago
Picnic in the countryside
Picnic en el campo
Afternoon Tea at an artist place - Gym Halama
Merienda al estilo ingles en casa de una artista - Gym Halama
Afternoon Tea at an artist place - Éric-Charles Tassel
Merienda al estilo ingles en casa de un artista - Éric-Charles Tassel
Afternoon Tea at hotel La Esperanza
Merienda al estilo ingles in hotel La Esperanza
Dinner in blue in the Müller gardens
Cena en azul en los jardines Müller


What they say about it:
Lo que opinan: 

"Una tarde maravillosa. Una experiencia unica y muy british. La ceremonia del té coronada con la famosa pavlova!! Buena compania y magnifica anfitriona" Raquel y Francisco.

"Gracias Lala, beautiful table, food, setting and service. Thank you y hasta la proxima!" Fred and Anny

"Afternoon tea in Durcal. What a pleasure! Lala is a great host and the cakes are divine. I will definitely recommend." Lydia

"Unexpected pleasures in Durcal! Very nice experience and cakes were delicious". Martin

"Lovely dinner last night Lala. I had a wonderful time. Thank you so much". Carol

"What a lovely evening we had. We thoroughly enjoyed it and really appreciated the effort you made. You are definitely the hostess with the mostess as they say in the UK...". Margaret and Andrew

"A wonderful experience, the food was delicious and the tea delightful. Highly recommended for anyone who loves to be surrounded by hygge. Lala is a wonderful lady and a lovely hostess and very talented. Thank you for our yummy tea!" Katty and Lucian

"Amazing! Beautiful food." Amy

"Very tasty food. Lovely presentation". Annette and Sean

"Lovely! What a treat! I'll be back xx Thank you." Eliza

"Una experiencia fantastica y completamente nueva para mi....entiendo lo que haces como un arte y espero repetirlo en un futuro...Amazing!" Nata





MAKE MEMORIES

CREANDO RECUERDOS

LALA X




















































Comments

Popular Posts